Ordering Information & Return Policy
General Ordering Information
Our goal is to make ordering products from WPS a great experience. Here are some of the basics and important things to know before placing an order with us:
To see pricing and place orders, you must have and approved Wholesale Public Safety Dealer account. To learn more, click here.
WPS Dealers can place orders on all products we stock in our warehouses right here on wholesalepublicsafety.com or, if preferred, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All items will ship when available. In the event of a backorder the IN-STOCK items will ship, and be billed, immediately and the backorder items will ship as they arrive into our facility. WPS will no longer be able to hold IN STOCK items while waiting for backordered items to arrive.
If there is something you need that is not in our current stock portfolio, we may be able to special order it directly from the manufacturer for you (limitations apply). Here are some important things to know about Special Orders from WPS:
All Special Order items will be invoiced separately from stocked items. (A stocked item on Backorder is not considered a special order.)
Special Orders must be a minimum of $500 (per order not per item). You cannot make revisions to previous special orders to reach the $500 minimum.
- Special Orders cannot be cancelled or returned, so before placing your order please ensure the order is correct and exactly what you need.
- Special Orders cannot be placed through the website.
At this time, WPS cannot Special Order obsolete or replacements parts. Special Ordered products will only be considered if part of a manufacturers current catalog and are based on approval. WPS can no longer take orders for replacement parts for Whelen branded products.
At Wholesale Public Safety, we stand behind the products we stock and want you and your customers to have a great experience with the items that you purchase from us. Under normal conditions, if you need to return the items you have purchased, the following criteria must be met:
- Product(s) must be returned within 5 business days of receipt.
- Product(s) must be returned unopened in its original packaging.
- Returns will incur a 25% restocking fee.
Only current WPS Stocked Items can be returned.
- Special Orders are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Warehouse Closeout items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Return amounts can be credited to your WPS account or exchanged for another item. We do not issue refunds.
- Missing or damaged items must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt and our team will work to address and rectify the situation accordingly.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.