Whelen Hands-Free Full Function 100/200 Watt Siren- 295SLSA1
Designed to allow the user to configure the operation of this siren to suit their individual wants or needs. The 'Hands Free' feature lets you stay focused on the road! The Scan-Lock Tone Programming feature lets you choose from 17 siren tones to preset during siren installation.
- 100 or 200 watt output (User Selects)
- Power to drive 2 100-Watt speakers.
- Hands-free operation
- 17 user selectable Scan-Lock siren tones to choose from during installation
- Customize the placement of each siren tone on the knob
- 'Siren in use' icon driver.
- Siren Interruption Control.
- Radio Repeat.
- Faceplate volume control knob.
- Two manual functions allow for additional siren tone choices.
- PTT (push to talk) switch on microphone overrides all siren functions.
- Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
- Hard-wired unidirectional microphone.
- Adjustable preset radio repeat volume.
- Input polarity protection.
- Non-destructive output short circuit protection.
- High and Low Voltage Shutdown.
- External spade-type fuse.
- Bi-polarity horn/ring control activation.
- 'Aux Enable' activates siren tones via input (slide switch, power controls or relay-to-ground connection).
- Quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
- SI TEST, fully diagnostic silent test of amplifier and speaker(s).
- Adjustable intensity backlighting in soft LED non-glare green.
- Adjustable bail bracket allows the mounting of the siren in a variety of positions.
- Meets Class A Sound Requirements
- Title 13-compliant profiles
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC ±20%
- Input Current: 16 AMPS (TYP.)
- Dimensions: 2-1/2' (63mm) H x 6' (152mm) W x 7' (178mm) D.
- Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz. (1.7kg)