Rockland Patented Gear Clear Venting System + Command Cabinet, GC-5
Patented Gear Clear Venting System + Command Cabinet
- Free Standard Shipping!
- This Item is Built to Order Please indicate the Vehicle Make, Model, and Year in the Order Notes. Once the order is placed, you will be contacted by a staff member with a drawing for you to approve. Once the drawing is approved, it will be built and shipped accordingly.
Gear Clear Venting Systems is Rockland's Patented Solution to protecting firefighters from the harmful effects of the toxins and carcinogens emitted from their soiled turnout gear. This is a complete command cabinet that includes Gear Clear.
- Gear Clear Venting System Chamber - (U.S. Pat. No. 9968807)
- Carcinogens & Toxins are vented outside of the vehicle
- Pulls and Circulates fresh cabin air in
- Sealed compartment prevents gear contaminants from entering vehicle
- Shields gear from direct sunlight and keeps gear dry and well-ventilated
- Sealed compression latch
- Built to Comply with NFPA 1851
- Parts Drawer
- Open Storage Space
- Slide-out Command Board